COVID-19 Updated Office InformationJune 13, 2020
Whole Family Legal and it’s office partner Rohi Therapy are open for scheduled clients only at this time. We are cooperating with local, state, and federal officials to keep you, our clients, as safe as possible including:
- By-phone and by-Internet appointments.
- New Client Appointment Forms can be sent by email or fax.
- Any other paperwork by clients can still be transferred via MyCase.
- Some paperwork requiring notary may be done in various distance formats as necessary by an emergency state standard.
- Courts continue to be backed up and some still prefer conference calling and Internet distance techniques at the moment. This is on a case-by-case, judge-by-judge basis.
- All employees are required to stay home if sick and to have a mask available to wear in front of clients and in public areas of the building.
- All surfaces touched by clients are required to be wiped down with disinfectant after a visit.
- We have asked the county for a loan to purchase a hand sanitizer station for your convenience.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
This website is currently under a server move and (re)construction. Thank you for your patience.
New to the firm but not to Colorado, collaborative divorce helps the couple with communicating to greatly decrease the stress on children and reduce the chances of needing court intervention now or in the future.
In Colorado, that is a 4-6 month process of mediation followed by court procedings. With experience since 2001, we can help you through all of the paperwork and courtroom trauma involved.
Adoption and Guardianship
From allocation of parental responsibility to adult guardianship, we can help you understand the paperwork for one of the most rewarding parts of our practice, children.
Trusts and Estates
Our standard package includes your will and living will and both medical and durable powers of attorney. We can help with trusts as well. Rebecca has been at it since 2002 including work with the Colorado Bar Association.
After death, then what? We are asked that a lot and, too often, too late to be of much help. If you have questions, we have answers. Call for your free consultation appointment today.
While we do not often go beyond family law and estate law, we have had experience in landlord/tenant disputes, restraining orders, contracts, civil rights, and bankruptsy. Call to ask for availability on your legal issue.
Contact Us About Your Case
You can reserve your one hour consultation review or meet with Rebecca and the legal clinic at Broomfield FISH. Contact us by phone for fastest reservation or via email and we will call you.
“As compared with other attorneys I have dealth with, she was totally professional, but more importantly she was personable during a difficult time for me.”
“She is so knowledgeable about our situations with real estate and wills and put our minds at ease about a number of problems.”
“You guys were great and thank you for walking me through this. It’s an awesome feeling to have my life back and not live in the shadows anymore.”
“Thank you. You made it so easy to understand. You opened our eyes to things we didn’t know we could do. We didn’t know some of the things that could go wrong with our current plan. The attorney who did our last Wills didn’t talk to us about any of that.”
“Thank you for all your help. This has been one of those stressful dealsm not only the divorce but everything happening in the world. As well you made it much simpler. I really appreciate your help so much. Thanks again.”